Adjustable Dripper on 6" Stake
360° and 180° adjustable stream drippers with 1/4" barb mounted on a 5.5” stake, are designed, based on model, to produce a gentle stream with adjustable flow rated from 0 to 19 GPH and a diameter range from 0 to 42” at 30 PSI. Each 360° and 180° adjustable stream Dripper has an adjustable cap that allows for simultaneous control of the flow rate and the wetting area. These drippers are very useful in residential gardens for an individual plant or group of plants, inside planter boxes and small to large pots, or for ground covers, shrubs, and trees. These adjustable stream drippers offer a convenient way to water areas where conventional sprinkler systems are not suitable.
- Available in 360° and 180° patterns for individual plants or closely spaced plantings
- Great for planter boxes, large pots, groundcovers, and shrubs
- Rotation of the cap allows adjustment of flow and coverage down to a complete shut-off
- Drippers can be placed using 1/4" micro tubing
- These drippers are efficient and a reliable method for applying water
- Provide trouble free operation with no moving parts
- Low flow with gentle stream pattern
- Removable cap for easy cleaning
- Constructed of UV-resistant, durable plastic material
*Please see specifications linked above for details.
This high quality adjustable dripper has a barb inlet mounted on a spike measuring 6" from tip to top, which allows for the insertion of 1/4" micro tubing onto the spike. The riser allows you to mount the adjustable dripper a few inches above ground. Includes an additional 1/4" barbed connector that comes attached to the stake for connecting your 1/4" micro tubing to your mainline.
Adjustable drippers allow the option of changing the flow rate of water to each individual plant. It is as simple as twisting the cap on the dripper toward the "+" or the "-" signs to increase or decrease the flow rate. Adjustable drippers are ideal for balancing systems that have a few water-hungry plants on the same line as plants that require less water.
Note: Adjustable drippers use a lot of water. It is very easy to overtax a drip system when using many adjustable drippers that are operating fully open.