3M Cable Ties Bags of 100 by Paige
Cable ties are used in Irrigation and Low Voltage Lighting systems to organize wires. They are also used to provide strain relief to wire splices, so the connection doesn’t come apart when the wires are pulled-upon. For indoor and outdoor use.
- High quality nylon cable ties from3M Company, a name you can trust
- Black for UV and weather resistance
- Operating temperature range: -40° F to 185° F
- Resistant to chemicals such as fertilizers, fungicides, herbicides, etc.
- Self-locking head with heavy double teeth for added strength
- UL Recognized (UL File No. E116841)
- Sold in Bags of 100
- Made in the USA