FREE 3 Day Shipping on orders over $49
Select an option to see prices.
(Order in multiples of )
You can also...
1/2" Pressure Compensating Drip Linehttp://images.dripdepot.com/image/529f784275eb5129972d0300/360x360/drip_irrigation_parts_tubing_1_2_pressure_compensating_drip_line
1/2" (.600 ID X .700 OD) black oval pressure compensating drip line with in-line drippers every 12", 18" or 24". High uniformity and even distribution of water for even saturation of desired area. Featuring Naan PC Emitters.
This dripline is an oval poly tubing. Compatible with our 1/2" perm-a-loc fittings.
Clog Resistant - Dependable
- Self- flushing: every irrigation cycle is preceded and followed by an automatic flushing cycle as well as an on-demand cleaning during operation.
- Two 180 opposing independent inlet filters protect each emitter. This guarantees that one inlet always takes water from an area where sediment has not collected between irrigations.
- Built-in filtration prevents those particles, which may clog the emitter due to their size, from entering.
- Large turbulent flow path allows particles to pass freely.
- Features multiple water outlets to prevent re-entry of dirt during the vacuum phase at the end of each irrigation cycle.
Flow Rate Uniformity - Accurate
- Constant discharge over a pressure range of 12 50 psi.
- Improved water and fertilizer management.
- Cost effective way to irrigate crops in difficult topographical conditions, low and varying water pressures and where longer laterals are required.
- Very accurate PC emitter production with Cv values less than 5%
- Economical choice for vineyards, orchards, and row crops.
- May be hung on a wire, laid on the ground, or buried.
Wear Resistant Design - Reliable
- Manufactured from the highest quality materials; polyethylene body and silicon diaphragm.
- Maintains its design flow rate over many years of use.
- Withstands acids down to pH2 as well as chemicals, fertilizers, and chlorine.
- State-of-the art manufacturing.
- High standards of quality control.