Select an option to see prices.
(Order in multiples of )
You can also...
Yellow Striped 1/2" Pressure Compensating Drip Linehttp://images.dripdepot.com/image/529f784e75eb512997100700/360x360/drip_irrigation_parts_tubing_yellow_striped_1_2_pressure_compensating_drip_line
- Others Bought
Please note: The Yellow Striped 1/2" Pressure Compensating Drip Line is much more flat in shape than our other dripline. We highly recommend using only Drip Depot Perma-Loc with this dripline.
Clog Resistant - Dependable
- Self- flushing: every irrigation cycle is preceded and followed by an automatic flushing cycle as well as an on-demand cleaning during operation.
- High uniformity and even distribution of water for even saturation of desired area.
- Built-in filtration prevents those particles, which may clog the emitter due to their size, from entering.
Flowrate Uniformity - Accurate
- Constant discharge over a pressure range of 12 50 psi.
- Improved water and fertilizer management.
- Cost effective way to irrigate crops in difficult topographical conditions, low and varying water pressures and where longer laterals are required.
- Very accurate PC emitter production with Cv values less than 5%
- Economical choice for vineyards, orchards, and row crops.
- May be hung on a wire, laid on the ground, or buried.
Wear Resistant Design - Reliable
- Manufactured from the highest quality materials; polyethylene body and silicon diaphragm.
- Maintains its design flow rate over many years of use.
- Withstands acids down to pH2 as well as chemicals, fertilizers, and chlorine.
- State-of-the art manufacturing.
- High standards of quality control.