(Order in multiples of )
You can also...
Model 7001http://images.dripdepot.com/image/52c5e5e775eb5177fd3e0000/360x360/timers_controllers_hose_end_timers_model_7001 http://images.dripdepot.com/image/529f783f75eb512997090200/360x360/timers_controllers_hose_end_timers_model_7001
- Others Bought
This timer comes in two models. A one zone or a three zone. Both are Battery Powered with LCD display and 3/4" FPT fitting on both ends. The single station model comes with adapters to convert to hose threads.
Both models are great for Residential and light commercial use. The controller can be installed directly to a PVC pipe using a threaded PVC male adapter or directly to a faucet or hose bib using the hose to pipe thread fittings (included with the single station model) see installation instruction for details.
This controller is ideal for drip irrigation, soaker and sprinkler systems connected to a faucet or PVC pipe.
- Six buttons with large integrated liquid crystal display
- Operated by one high grade 9V alkaline battery
- Watering duration from one minute to twelve hours in one minute increments
- Frequency choices of 7 day weekly schedule or interval every 3 hours, 6 hours, 12 hours and every day to 30 days
- Easy to read AM/PM clock and program with the use of six buttons
- Four start times per day in a weekly mode
- Weather resistant
- Automatic, semi-automatic and manual operation
- Choice of hose thread to pipe thread fitting included in the box
- Easy to use manual start/stop button via the controller
- Manual opening and closing via the orange manual lever
- Irrigation can be suspended via the controller to prevent unnecessary irrigation during rainy weather (rain mode)
- Low battery indicator to alert when battery is low
- Battery life is up to two years
- Emergency backup program of 5 minutes every 24 hours if no buttons are pressed in 10 minutes after battery installation
- Controller can be detached via 30" coiled cable for easy programming
- Controller Specifications:
- Controller and valve dimensions:4 1/4" W x 3-1/4" D x 6 1/4" H ( 11 cm W x 5.8 D x 15 cm H )
- Dry latching solenoid
- Power source: 9-volt DC (one 9-volt alkaline battery)
- Solenoid adapter thread: 3/4"
- Temperature range: 38 to 130 degree F
- Valve Specifications:
- 3/4 inch NPT with female inlet and outlet included
- Swivel adapter with 3/4" female hose thread x male pipe thread and nipple: 3/4" MPT x MHT enclosed with the single zone option.
- Flow range: 1 to 28 gallons per minute
- Operating pressure: 10 to 120 psi (special note: this timer requires at least 10 psi to function, therefore it will not work with low pressure or gravity feed systems)
- Valve temperature: up to 180 degrees F
|Flow rate (GPM)|
- Controller Materials:
- Valve Materials: