- Inspect drippers, micro sprinklers and micro tubing periodically to insure that no drippers are clogged, or that any of the microtube is out of place.
- Filter screens should be flushed and cleaned at least once a month depending on water quality. Checking the filter one week after installation should give you an idea on how often to schedule cleaning.
- Tubing lines should also be flushed periodically; again, water quality will determine the frequency of flushing.
- During freezing weather, we recommend draining your poly tube or rolling it up and storing it. When draining your tubing it is always a good idea to walk the lines and look for low spots in the line where water may pool. It may be necessary to lift the line to get the water flowing or you may want to consider installing a flush valve at the low spots to improve drainage.
- During freezing weather, we recommend removing the battery operated controller and the complete head assembly for the season and storing in doors.
- Remove end caps or open hose ends to flush the line once a year.
- As your landscape matures, you may need to add, change or remove drippers or micro sprinklers.