Drip Depot was founded in 2004 to empower, educate and encourage the average consumer to design and install their own drip irrigation system with the latest information and the highest quality parts available.
Hello, my name is Denise. My partner Marty and I created our dream garden while living at the base of Mt. Shasta in the high mountain desert, which consisted of very sandy loose soil. Much care went into the creation and planting of the garden but one aspect that totally eluded us was, “How are we going to water all of this?” Soon, I was spending 6 to 8 hours a day hand watering, and I was justifying the task as quality time in the garden. As our other responsibilities began to grow, the task of watering the garden became less enjoyable and more of a burden.
It was then that we started our journey into drip irrigation. We figured that we could just drive down to the local home improvement store and grab what we needed. After all, we were pretty handy and thought we knew a few things about the subject. Our experience was anything but easy or enjoyable. At the store, we found rows and rows of mismatched parts, and the store staff could not answer our basic drip irrigation questions. We wandered the aisles in a bit of a daze until we found a kit. Ah! Here was the answer! We made our purchase and hurried home only to find that the kit was was not quite right for our needs.
We then turned to the internet. We found many websites promising solutions but they all fell short in some way - either with selection, price, quality or just lack of information. After several weeks of research, we finally placed an order with one of the on-line companies. Our excitement was running high once again, but was quickly dashed when most of the order arrived wrong. Many items were missing and/or substituted with other non-compatible items. Not wanting to be discouraged, we decided to call the company, expecting that we could get this straightened out quickly. Unfortunately, it ended up taking 6 months to get our order resolved to our satisfaction.
It was then that we decided the consumers of drip irrigation deserved better and we vowed to create a one-stop website shopping experience backed by superior expert customer service and superior quality products to empower, educate and encourage the typical drip irrigation consumer.
That was over 7 years ago and our knowledgeable team is still dedicated to these same core beliefs which have made us one of the market leaders in the drip irrigation industry:
- Only Offer Quality, Compatible Parts. We sort through thousands of drip irrigation products from the tried and true agriculture industry and select only the best. Unfortunately there are very few industry standards and not all parts offered by different companies are compatible. We offer a Lifetime Warranty* on all our parts, and we guarantee that our fittings are always compatible with our tubing.
- Provide Friendly, Knowledgeable, and Fast Customer Service. We are here to help with all your drip irrigation needs. Any one of our drip irrigation experts or our many online tutorials or videos can help you through the process of designing your system or selecting the right kit or parts. Our goal is always to help you obtain an efficient, functional system.
- Apply real world thought processes into the design of all of our systems. When you purchase a kit from Drip Depot, you can be confident that it has been proven in our test gardens to be the best design for specific applications.
- Maintain a Complete, User-Friendly Web Site. The information, selection, and ordering process on our website is so complete that you do not need to run all over town or the internet sourcing for the right components for your drip irrigation system.
This is our promise to you,
Denise and Marty and the entire Drip Depot team
Drip Depot Guarantee
- Great Prices
- Quality Products
- Large Selection
- Easy Returns
- Free How-to Videos
- Lightning Fast Shipping
- Friendly Customer Service