P1 7/8" Drip Tape 10Mil Drip Tape .25 GPH 16" spacing
Status: In Stock
Customer Testimonials "Thank you, Drip Depot! We had spent four frustrating days getting conflicting advice from "free design assistance" people at your competitors before we found you. You simplified the entire system, made it understandable to us, reviewed our order for errors, and saved us hundreds of dollars. Bless you for your EXCELLENT SERVICE!! "
Recommended working pressure 10 PSI.
This tape is great for better coverage of longer runs. By having .25 gph emitters you maximize your run lengths. When you water slower and longer you also water deeper.
- P1 light drip tape has no seams for more reliability and uniform installation.
- P1 light drip tape is manufactured using injection molded drippers for a high degree of plugging resistance and uniform water distribution over long runs.
- P1 light drip tape is used in both above ground and subsurface installations with equal success.
- The low profile drippers welded on the inside wall keeps friction loss to a minimum.
- Each dripper has an integrated inlet filter to prevent clogging.
- The turbulent flow path design is affective against clogging even at low pressures.
- Use with 7/8" tape fittings only.
- All P1 is resistance to UV rays and mechanical stress.
- Drip Emitter CV's are 2.5% or less.
- Wall thickness 10 mil.
- Ideal for use in any application where the row is straight.
- Drip tape is not well suited for curves or bends.
- Outstanding Value
- Ultimate UV Protection: To ensure long trouble free use
- Made in the USA
Drip Depot Guarantee
- Great Prices
- Quality Products
- Large Selection
- Easy Returns
- Free How-to Videos
- Lightning Fast Shipping
- Friendly Customer Service