P1 5/8" 8 Mil Drip Tape .25 GPH- 8" spacing
Status: In Stock - Ships Today
Customer Testimonials "Thank you, Drip Depot! We had spent four frustrating days getting conflicting advice from "free design assistance" people at your competitors before we found you. You simplified the entire system, made it understandable to us, reviewed our order for errors, and saved us hundreds of dollars. Bless you for your EXCELLENT SERVICE!! "
Drip Tape works great for any row crop, both commercial and home garden. This 8 Mil Drip Tape is 5/8" (16 mm) with emitters spaced every 8 inch delivering a rate of .25 GPH. Recommended working pressure 10 PSI
Works with T-Tape, Aqua Traxx, and Chapin Drip Tape Systems.
Note: If you are a first time user to drip tape we recommend that you start with our 15 mil tape.
P1 light dripline utilizes innovative technology that offers the following benefits to the grower
- P1 light drip tape has no seams for more reliability and uniform installation.
- P1 light drip tape is manufactured using injection molded drippers for a high degree of plugging resistance and uniform water distribution over long runs.
- P1 light drip tape is used in both above ground and subsurface installations with equal success.
- The low profile drippers welded on the inside wall keeps friction loss to a minimum.
- Each dripper has an integrated inlet filter to prevent clogging.
- The turbulent flow path design is affective against clogging even at low pressures.
- Use with 5/8" tape fittings only.
- All P1 is resistance to UV rays and mechanical stress.
- Drip Emitter CV's are 2.5% or less.
- Wall thickness 8 mil.
- Ideal for use in any application where the row is straight.
- Drip tape is not well suited for curves or bends.
- Maximum single longest run @10 PSI & 0% Grade: 469 Feet
Drip Depot Guarantee
- Great Prices
- Quality Products
- Large Selection
- Easy Returns
- Free How-to Videos
- Lightning Fast Shipping
- Friendly Customer Service