1/2" Pressure Compensating Drip Line .600 ID X .700 OD
Status: In Stock - Ships Today
Warranty: Lifetime Guarantee*
Price: Starting at $24.95
|0.5 GPH @ 24" - 100'||$24.95|
|0.5 GPH @ 18" - 100'||$27.95|
|1.0 GPH @ 18" - 100'||$27.95|
|0.5 GPH @ 12" - 100'||$31.95|
|1.0 GPH @ 12" - 100'||$31.95|
|0.5 GPH @ 18" - 500'||$124.95|
|1.0 GPH @ 18" - 500'||$124.95|
|1.0 GPH @ 12" - 500'||$139.95|
Customer Testimonials "Thank you, Drip Depot! We had spent four frustrating days getting conflicting advice from "free design assistance" people at your competitors before we found you. You simplified the entire system, made it understandable to us, reviewed our order for errors, and saved us hundreds of dollars. Bless you for your EXCELLENT SERVICE!! "
Clog Resistant - Dependable
- Self- flushing: every irrigation cycle is preceded and followed by an automatic flushing cycle as well as an on-demand cleaning during operation.
- Two 180º opposing independent inlet filters protect each emitter. This guarantees that one inlet always takes water from an area where sediment has not collected between irrigations.
- Built-in filtration prevents those particles, which may clog the emitter due to their size, from entering.
- Large turbulent flow path allows particles to pass freely.
- Features multiple water outlets to prevent re-entry of dirt during the vacuum phase at the end of each irrigation cycle.
Flowrate Uniformity - Accurate
- Constant discharge over a pressure range of 12 – 50 psi.
- Improved water and fertilizer management.
- Cost effective way to irrigate crops in difficult topographical conditions, low and varying water pressures and where longer laterals are required.
- Very accurate PC emitter production with Cv values less than 5%
- Economical choice for vineyards, orchards, and row crops.
- May be hung on a wire, laid on the ground, or buried.
Wear Resistant Design - Reliable
- Manufactured from the highest quality materials; polyethylene body and silicon diaphragm.
- Maintains its design flow rate over many years of use.
- Withstands acids down to pH2 as well as chemicals, fertilizers, and chlorine.
- State-of-the art manufacturing.
- High standards of quality control.
Drip Depot Guarantee
- Great Prices
- Quality Products
- Large Selection
- Easy Returns
- Free How-to Videos
- Lightning Fast Shipping
- Friendly Customer Service