Premium Grade 1/2" Polyethylene Tubing .600" ID x.700" OD.
Status: In Stock - Ships Today
Warranty: Lifetime Guarantee*
Price: Starting at $7.49
Customer Testimonials "Thank you, Drip Depot! We had spent four frustrating days getting conflicting advice from "free design assistance" people at your competitors before we found you. You simplified the entire system, made it understandable to us, reviewed our order for errors, and saved us hundreds of dollars. Bless you for your EXCELLENT SERVICE!! "
This commercial grade black polyethylene 1/2" tubing is made of the highest quality resins and is UV resistant. This tubing is the same as used by commercial growers. It can be used for all landscape and gardening applications.
- Maximum working pressure for the poly tubing is 60 PSI
- Size: .600" Inside Diameter (ID) X .700" Outside Diameter (OD)
- Made of high quality, low density 7510 polyethylene resin.
- Resistant to UV rays Please note: These rolls of tubing will arrive tightly wound to help reduce shipping costs. Some dimpling and creasing may be visible on the inside of the roll as well as banding strap indentations. It is a normal occurrence for tightly wound rolls and does not affect the performance or durability of the tubing in any way.
- Agricultural Grade Polyethylene Tubing
- Highly Rated: Among Drip Depot Customers
- Ultimate UV Protection: To ensure long trouble free use
- Unsurpassed Durability
Drip Depot Guarantee
- Great Prices
- Quality Products
- Large Selection
- Easy Returns
- Free How-to Videos
- Lightning Fast Shipping
- Friendly Customer Service